About This Job
With this project our client wanted to create something special with a single storey extension to the rear of her property. Therefore with the help of her architect they created a design that would surely impress. Everything from its bi fold doors, vaulted ceiling, automated roof lights and gable end top window, succeeds in creating a space flooded with natural light and style.
While designing this space our client wanted to refurbish the existing kitchen, utility/toilet and create that desired open plan living. To maximise space we removed a chimney breast and installed underfloor heating throughout.
Due to the client upgrading so much of the property she felt it was time to upgrade her oil fuelled boiler to a more conventional gas boiler. As a new boiler was being installed we undertook a complete clean of the existing system and renewed the downstairs flow and return pipework. All radiators in the house were upgraded to modern high output radiators to give a high spec finish. Thankfully our in house plumbing team were able to complete this work with the help of our gas safe contractor to ensure it was completed to industry regulations.
Upstairs the Graline team completed a bathroom renovation which involved removing the fitted
wardrobes in the adjoining bedroom to create space for the walk in shower. To ensure our client
got the most out of the space we created some integrated shelves to store all of those essential
- Bi folds on the rear opening out onto patio
- Modern contemporary kitchen with large island
- Underfloor Heating
- Nest thermostats and Fire protection
- Vaulted ceilings to maximise room and lights, giving a grand effect to the lounge area
- Automated opening Velux skylights complete with automated sun blinds
- Luxury Vinyl flooring throughout kitchen, lounge and utility
- Partial re-wire of the upper half of the property
- Complete bathroom refurbishment